On this page we try to bundle the most up-to-date information on the corona crisis (Covid-19) for employers of foreign workers, and for the migrant workers themselves.
Government information in other languages.
Health and safety in daily live and at work > Click here
Häufig gestellte Fragen zum Coronavirus für Arbeitnehmer > Click here
Często zadawane pytania na temat koronawirusa dla pracowników > Click here
Întrebări frecvente în legătură cu coronavirus pentru angajați > Click here
Las preguntas más frecuentes sobre el coronavirus para los trabajadores > Click here
Important rules are to keep your distance
Measures to prevent the spread of the virus:
- Avoid busy places;
- Do not receive a visit at home.
- When shopping, follow the rules in the store
- Keep 1.5 meters away from others
Measures against flu or cold transmission:
- Wash hands regularly with soap and water and dry with a paper towel.
- Coughing and sneezing in the inside of the elbow.
- Use paper tissues when coughing or sneezing and discard them immediately.
- Do not shake hands.
- With (mild) health complaints: stay at home. Health complaints are:
- Nose cold
- Running nose
- To sneeze
- Sore throat
- (Light) coughing
- Increase to 38 degrees or fever
- Get yourself tested if you have some of the symptoms mentioned. Call 0800-1202
If one of the housemates has a fever, all residents of that house will stay at home for 2 weeks.
If the symptoms worsen, please contact the doctor by telephone.
Information for migrant workers
We have bundled information that may be of interest to foreign workers in the Netherlands.
- Frequently asked questions about working in the Netherlands during the corona crisis: Click here
- Frequently asked questions in Polish, Romanian, English, German, Spanish, Click here
- Website RIVM with current information about corona in the Netherlands: Click here
- Website Ministry of Social Affairs and Employment: Click here